Tuesday, April 19, 2011

for Rachel





Hello Rachel! We got our box yesterday. Of course when Mae saw all of the beads she had to try them all on. Later she made faces out of them. One is a lady and one is bear. I showed the girls your wonderful map you made of New Orleans and they were so inspired they decided to make maps of their own. They had the idea of making a fairy tale map. It's a little hard to see because of the pencil on newsprint. Mae has included the three little pigs and their houses, mushrooms and the palm tree where the fairies live. Chloe crumbled hers to make it look old.  She went on to make  a pirate map with holes and burn marks! So thank you for our surprises and inspiring them to make such wonderful maps. Oh and I love love love the avon powder jar! I forgot to take a photo of it in it's new home in the bathroom! Can't wait to see you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! This makes us so happy to see! I absolutely love the drawings! I can see them fine. Such creative little minds.
    We can't wait to see you too! I'm so glad the beads were a hit, and that little jar reminded me of you. I found it at a thrift store.
    See you guys very sooooon.

    ReplyDelete