Wednesday, April 20, 2011

rainbow carpet






Check out this awesome rainbow carpet! We went to a rollerskating party this past Saturday. The girls were so excited to try it out. Their excitement was running high when we arrived, picked up the skates, laced them up and practiced on the cool carpet. Chloe's first attempt around the rink was a success, second just as good. She was making her way back to the snack area to take a break and fell pretty hard. After that she was done. Mae went twice around the rink then she was done. It made me think how long it took me to learn to skate. I remember many falls, blisters and carpet burns, but I still had a blast. Overall they had a good time. So did we!

1 comment:

  1. oh please! Lets all go together! fun!!! I looooooved to rollerskate. greta already has her skates...

    ReplyDelete